We made La Villesenière range
These shared values lead us to create La Villesenière, a range of exceptional champagnes each with its own distinct character.
There are champagnes in the collection at the moment and each one is made to very specific criteria….
- All the grapes must come from our vineyards in Boursault so that each champagne can reflect the terroir it comes from
- Each of the champagnes is aged in oak barrels
- The grapes come only from our very best plots
- The blend of wines varies each year as we select only those of highest quality
- Only the best quality juice from the press is used
- Each champagne comes from a single harvest (although they are not presented as vintage champagnes).
- Production is very limited and each champagne is presented in a special bottle.
In the vineyards we apply
the same rigorous attention to detail adapting our work to the changing weather
and always with the objective of being as environmentally-friendly as possible:
grass is allowed to grow in 90% of our vineyards and we never use insecticides.
We take the greatest pleasure
in creating La Villesenière champagnes and our hope is that they will bring you
equal pleasure as you discover their originality and their intriguing variety
of captivating aromas
Independant wine makers
As members of the independent vine grower and wine makers association (Vigneron Indépendant ) we are allowed to use its logo – in itself a sign of authenticity – because we adhere to a number of precise and recognised criteria.
We practice a variety of diverse skills in order to offer you wines that are made with passion to delight your senses.
The following concisely sums up everything that is involved:
“The vigneron respects his terroir, tends his vineyard, harvests his grapes, vinifies and matures his wine, bottles his wine and lays it down in his cellar, sells his products, seeks to perfect his respect and understanding of tradition, welcomes visitors, gives advice on how best to enjoy his wines and takes pleasure in sharing with others the fruit of his labour and his culture.”
… for any wine lover this is the ultimate reference!